Terms and Conditions
Welcome to digi-solution.in!
Unless otherwise stated, www.digi-solution.in and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.digi-solution.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.digi-solution.in for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from digi-solution.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from digi-solution.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from digi-solution.in
- Redistribute content from digi-solution.in
This Agreement will start on the date concerning this :-
Portions of this site offer an open door for clients to post and trade assessments and data in specific regions of the site. digi-solution.in doesn’t channel, alter, distribute or survey Comments before their quality on the site. Remarks don’t mirror the perspectives and assessments of digi-solution.in, its operators as well as subsidiaries. Remarks mirror the perspectives and assessments of the individual who post their perspectives and suppositions. To the degree allowed by material laws, www.digi-solution.in will not be subject for the Comments or for any obligation, harms or costs caused or potentially endured because of any utilization of and additionally posting of and additionally appearance of the Comments on this site.
www.digi-solution.in claims all authority to screen all Comments and to evacuate any Comments which can be viewed as unseemly, hostile or causes rupture of these Terms and Conditions.
Hyperlinking to our Content :-
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of digi-solution.in’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Despite the fact that we endeavor to be totally exact in the data that is introduced on our webpage and endeavor to stay up with the latest as could reasonably be expected, at times, a portion of the data you find on the site might be marginally obsolete.
www.digi-solution.in maintains whatever authority is needed to make any changes or amendments to the data you find on the site whenever without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We maintain all authority to make changes and to overhaul the previously mentioned Terms and Conditions of utilization.